2. General notes and mandatory information
The operators of these pages take the protection of your data very seriously. We treat your data confidentially by the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Note on the responsible party
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
Telefon: +41 41 711 19 40
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of personal processing data (e.g., names, e-mail addresses, or similar).
Note on data transfer to the USA and other third countries
Among other things, we use tools from companies based in the USA or other third countries that are not secure under data protection law. If these tools are active, your data may be transferred to these third countries and processed there. We want to point out that no level of data protection comparable to that in the EU can be guaranteed in these countries. For example, US companies are obliged to hand over personal data to security authorities without you as a data subject taking legal action against this. It can, therefore, not be ruled out that US authorities (e.g., intelligence services) process, evaluate, and permanently store your data located on US servers for monitoring purposes. We do not influence these processing activities.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke the consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected.
Right to object to data collection in exceptional cases and to direct marketing (Art. 21 DSGVO)
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects shall have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work, or the place of the alleged violation. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data availability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
ssL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses ssL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser’s address line changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If ssL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Encrypted payment transactions on this website
Suppose there is an obligation to transmit your payment data (e.g., account number in the case of direct debit authorization) to us after the conclusion of a contract with costs. In that case, this data is required for payment processing.
Payment transactions via the common means of payment (Visa/MasterCard, direct debit) are made exclusively via an encrypted ssL or TLS connection. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser’s address line changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. With encrypted communication, the payment data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, deletion, and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient, the data processing, and, if necessary, a right to correct or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data. For this purpose, you can contact us at any time. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
– If you dispute the accuracy of our data stored, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data.
– If the processing of your data has happened/is happening unlawfully, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
– If we no longer need your data but need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request the restriction of processing your data instead of erasure.
– If you have objected according to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, a balancing of your and our interests must be carried out. As long as it has not yet been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data.
– If you have restricted the processing of your data, this data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
Objection to advertising e-mails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the transmission of advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby objected to. The operators of the pages explicitly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.